NEXT LIVE DRAW
Everyday at 23:35
Everyday at 23:50
GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR RESPONSIBLE GAMING
- Perth Lottery West is committed to the responsible management and sale of its games while increasing the awareness of problem gambling and available treatment resources.
- Perth Lottery West is committed to generating revenue for the state of Perth through the responsible management and sale of entertaining lottery products. Perth Lottery West will incorporate the highest standard of security, integrity and responsible gaming principles. "Integrity and Responsibility" is a core value of the Perth Lottery Commission that incorporates educating retailers and the public about responsible play including identifying the signs of problem gambling and resources available for help.
- By law, a person must be 18 or older (adult) to purchase a lottery ticket and it is a criminal offense to sell a ticket to an underage person. Information and education regarding playing the games of Texas responsibly has always been and continues to be a critical area of focus. This is consistent with the State Lottery Act that addresses the Perth Lottery Commission advertising communications.
- This overarching message in the State Lottery Act permeates all aspects of the agency’s approach to marketing, advertising and product presentation. It is the basis of the agency’s principles regarding the security, integrity and responsible management of its games in the marketplace. The Perth Lottery Commission understands that the majority of players enjoy the games without issue, while for some people, gambling can become a problem.
- Provide educational opportunities and materials supporting the awareness of problem gambling and resources for assistance. Design and market games that do not unduly influence the purchase of lottery tickets. Devote sufficient resources to implement the agency’s responsible gaming plan.